Hereunder are 15 SEO Elements SquareSpace can do for you
- Has a Clean HTML markup
- Has its own Powerful Blog
- You can validate the site with Google+ profile so that google Author Rank Will be enabled for the posts.
- You have full control over the ordering of your page titles, even down to being able to create different title schemes for your homepage vs item pages and collection pages.
- Generates proper meta tags for all pages.
- Generates proper tags to associated RSS feeds for your pages.
- Automatically generate a correct robots.txt, link your sitemap, and exclude all Squarespace service/search endpoints.
- Image descriptions are converted to ALT tags properly.
- All primary pages on your Squarespace site contain clean URLs that are easily indexed and read.
- Generates proper rel="canonical" tags that ensure search engines are picking up the proper versions of your pages when content exists at more than one URL.
- Given multiple domains, Squarespace will redirect users and search engines to the right domain and use rel="canonical" to fix these references.
- Generates proper Facebook open graph tags that are used when your links are shared on social services.
- Squarespace is a paid service that aggressively fights spam.
- Add a geolocation to the pages.
- In 2011, Squarespace Founder and CEO Anthony Casalena was named one of Crains New York's Top Entrepreneurs of 2011.
- In September 2012, the company was listed in Time.com's 50 Best Websites of 2012.
- In December 2012, the company was ranked #2 Best Place to Work in New York City by Crain's New York.
- In January 2013, the company placed #45 in Forbes' annual list of America's Most Promising Companies.
- In January 2013, Squarespace Founder and CEO Anthony Casalena was named one of America's Most Promising CEOs Under 35 by Forbes.